Dubai is exclusive and thus I needed to share some port facts and knowledge with you.
1. The Tallest Building within the World is found in port
The Burj Khalifa, which may be seen from ninety-five klicks away and is 163 stories high, is that the tallest building in the world.
With a complete height of 829.8 m (2,722 ft) and a roof height (excluding antenna however as well as a 244 m spire) of 828 m (2,717 ft), the Burj Khalifa has been the tallest structure and building in the world since its topping come in 2009.
2. Twenty-fifths of All Cranes within the World Were Once situated in the port
During the peak of the property boom, Dubai’s skyline was full of cranes.
Some say the town was home to nearly twenty-five % of the world’s cranes! however, this could be a touch of Associate in Nursing urban legend as alternative sources solely state a pair of or third-dimensional.
3. Roughly eighty-five % of Dubai’s Population Is Foreign
It is calculable that around fifteen % of Dubai’s population area unit Emiratis, whereas the opposite eighty-five % area unit expatriates.
Most of the staff building Dubai’s many skyscrapers immigrated to the United Arab Emirates from Asian countries, Pakistan, and the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
4. In port Robot’s area unit substitution felonious kid Labor in racing
Camel racing may be a very fashionable sport in port, the same as what soccer is to the USA and hockey to North American countries.
More Useful and Interesting Facts About Dubai
- The total population of the port is three.3 million.
- Arabic is that the official language.
- The currency is the UAE dirham (AED).
- The geographical zone is UTC+4 (GST).
- The country code / prefix is +971.
- Islam is that the official faith.
- Only non-Muslim’s area units are allowed to shop for and consume alcohol and pork.
- Kissing or holding hands publicly is prohibited and may end in fines or deportation.
- Weekend in port is on Friday and Sabattus.